CompTIA Network+ Objective Domain
- CompTIA Network+
The CompTIA Network+ is a vendor neutral networking certification that is trusted around the world. It validates the essential knowledge and skills needed to confidently troubleshooting, configure, or maintenance of a wired and wireless network. The Network+ performance based course will help delegates pave their way onto a career in IT Infrastructure and Security. Attending the Network+ course will also assist delegates in preparation for the CompTIA Network+ examination.
This course is intended for IT professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration, or who wish to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification (Exam N10-007).
PrerequisitesBefore attending this course, delegates must:
• Hold the CompTIA A+ certification or;
• Have at least 9 to 12 months of networking experience
Course ObjectivesIn this course, delegates will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks. In addition, delegates will be able to:
• Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods
• Describe bounded network media
• Describe unbounded network media
• Identify the major types of network implementations
• Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
• Analyse routing and switching technologies
• Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation
• Analyse network security
• Implement network security
• Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
• Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization
• Identify the components of a remote network implementation
• Manage networks
• Troubleshoot network issues
What is included in the course fees?
This Course Fee excludes your exam voucher. Unfortunately, the Certiport Assessment Centres do not allow tuition providers to pay for learners and request that a learner does so themselves. Due to the fluctuation of the exam costs (Rand-US Dollar exchange), we are unable to indicate accurate exam costs, so you will need to contact your closest Certiport Centre to determine this exam cost. You can locate one closest to you here: www.certiport.com/Locator#.
Please, be aware that all course materials are only offered online. In other words, you will not be receiving any hard copies of the textbook, and you will need to access all the required content through your online classroom, where you’ll be able to find the following course content:
- A digital textbook (PDF) focused on all the content you’ll need to pass the exam successfully
- Videos and Learning material to ensure you are coveredto understand practical concepts
- Learning objectives and skills covered in each lesson
- A glossary of key terms for each lesson
- A summary of what you will learn, as well as the important points on which to focus
- Practice files OR quizzes to accompany the step-by-step exercises in your textbook
- A PDF summary of everything you’ve covered in the textbook
- A study guide and exercise files to help you with your exam prep
- A set of mock exams to be covered before undertaking global exams.
You can start studying whenever you want – there are no specific course starting dates.
All of our assessments are computer-based and, therefore, done online. You are required to book an exam appointment via our Campus Assessment Centre at least 2 weeks prior to your exam date to prepare for your assessme
Status: Accredited course
Type & reward: CompTIA Network+ Certificate
Provided by: CompTIA Network+ Minimum credits: N/A
G-CITI Campus is a registered provider of Autodesk Certified User training programmes. Autodesk Certified User is an industry leader in technological development and sets the de facto standard worldwide. They oﬀer internationally recognised information technology certifications which provide valuable knowledge needed to begin or expand a career in information technology and development. They continuously update and develop their study programmes to keep up with technological advances, and they ensure that the exams are relevant to the IT industry.