Windows Operating System Fundamentals 98-349
Configure Control Panel options;
Configure desktop settings.
Understand native applications and tools
Understand remote management and
Identify Windows operating system editions; Identify
Understand installation types
Understand virtualized clients
Understand application installations
Understand user account control (UAC)
Remove malicious software
Understand application virtualization
Understand file systems
Understand file and print sharing
Connect devices; Understand storage
Understand printing devices
Understand system devices
Understand backup and recovery methods
Understand maintenance tools; Understand updates
What is included in the course fees?
This Course Fee excludes your exam voucher. Unfortunately, the Certiport Assessment Centres do not allow tuition providers to pay for learners and request that a learner does so themselves. Due to the fluctuation of the exam costs (Rand-US Dollar exchange), we are unable to indicate accurate exam costs, so you will need to contact your closest Certiport Centre to determine this exam cost. You can locate one closest to you here: www.certiport.com/Locator#.
Please, be aware that all course materials are only offered online. In other words, you will not be receiving any hard copies of the textbook, and you will need to access all the required content through your online classroom, where you’ll be able to find the following course content:
- A digital textbook (PDF) focused on all the content you’ll need to pass the exam successfully
- Videos and Learning material to ensure you are coveredto understand practical concepts
- Learning objectives and skills covered in each lesson
- A glossary of key terms for each lesson
- A summary of what you will learn, as well as the important points on which to focus
- Practice files OR quizzes to accompany the step-by-step exercises in your textbook
- A PDF summary of everything you’ve covered in the textbook
- A study guide and exercise files to help you with your exam prep
- A set of mock exams to be covered before undertaking global exams.
You can start studying whenever you want – there are no specific course starting dates.
All of our assessments are computer-based and, therefore, done online. You are required to book an exam appointment via our Campus Assessment Centre at least 2 weeks prior to your exam date to prepare for your assessme
Status: Accredited course
Type & reward: Windows Operating System Fundamentals Certificate
Provided by: Windows Operating System Fundamentals Minimum credits: N/A
G-CITI Campus is a registered provider of Windows Operating System
Fundamentals training programmes.Windows Operating System Fundamentals is an industry leader in technological development and sets the de facto standard worldwide. They oﬀer internationally recognised information technology certifications which provide valuable knowledge needed to begin or expand a career in information technology and development. They continuously update and develop their study programmes to keep up with technological advances, and they ensure that the exams are relevant to the IT industry.