CompTIA Project+ Objective Domain
- CompTIA Project+
The CompTIA Project+ certification is an internationally recognized validation of the project management knowledge required of business professionals participating in small to medium scale projects. The CompTIA Project+ is a vendor neutral course that validates delegate’s business, interpersonal and technical project management knowledge and skills necessary to successfully manage projects and business initiatives.
Before attending this course, delegates must have:
• A minimum of 12 months’ experience in leading, managing, directing and participating in small to medium scale projects
To ensure your success, delegates should be familiar with basic project management concepts.
After completing this course, students will have an understanding of:
• Identify the fundamentals of project management
• Initiate a project
• Create project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
• Develop a Work Breakdown Structure and activity lists
• Develop project schedule and identify the critical path
• Plan project costs
• Create project staffing and quality management plans
• Create an effective communication plan
• Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
• Plan project procurements
• Develop change management and transition plans
• Assemble and launch the project team to execute the plan
• Execute the project procurement plan
• Monitor and control project performance
• Monitor and control project constraints
• Monitor and control project risks
• Monitor and control procurements
• Perform project closure activities
What is included in the course fees?
This Course Fee excludes your exam voucher. Unfortunately, the Certiport Assessment Centres do not allow tuition providers to pay for learners and request that a learner does so themselves. Due to the fluctuation of the exam costs (Rand-US Dollar exchange), we are unable to indicate accurate exam costs, so you will need to contact your closest Certiport Centre to determine this exam cost. You can locate one closest to you here: www.certiport.com/Locator#.
Please, be aware that all course materials are only offered online. In other words, you will not be receiving any hard copies of the textbook, and you will need to access all the required content through your online classroom, where you’ll be able to find the following course content:
- A digital textbook (PDF) focused on all the content you’ll need to pass the exam successfully
- Videos and Learning material to ensure you are coveredto understand practical concepts
- Learning objectives and skills covered in each lesson
- A glossary of key terms for each lesson
- A summary of what you will learn, as well as the important points on which to focus
- Practice files OR quizzes to accompany the step-by-step exercises in your textbook
- A PDF summary of everything you’ve covered in the textbook
- A study guide and exercise files to help you with your exam prep
- A set of mock exams to be covered before undertaking global exams.
You can start studying whenever you want – there are no specific course starting dates.
All of our assessments are computer-based and, therefore, done online. You are required to book an exam appointment via our Campus Assessment Centre at least 2 weeks prior to your exam date to prepare for your assessme
Status: Accredited course
Type & reward: Comptia Project Certificate
Provided by:Comptia Project Minimum credits: N/A
G-CITI Campus is a registered provider of Comptia Project training programmes. Comptia Project is an industry leader in technological development and sets the de facto standard worldwide. They oﬀer internationally recognised information technology certifications which provide valuable knowledge needed to begin or expand a career in information technology and development. They continuously update and develop their study programmes to keep up with technological advances, and they ensure that the exams are relevant to the IT industry.