CompTIA IT Fundamentals Objective Domain
- CompTIA A+ Bootcamp
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals introduces learners to the basics of computing systems, positioning them to efficiently use the digital resources transforming every job role. This course provides foundational knowledge of desktop, laptop and mobile systems, networking, software installation and security.
In addition, the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course is also relevant to learners and adult career changers considering a career in IT. It is also serve as a springboard to more advanced IT skills certifications such as the CompTIA A+.
This course is aimed at the following individuals:
• Sales associates
• Sales Engineer
• Account Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Product and marketing specialists
• Entry Level customer support personnel
Before attending this course, delegates must have:
• Basic Windows End-User skills
After completing the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course, delegates will be able to:
• Identify and explain basic computer components
• Set up a basic workstation
• Conduct a basic software installation
• Establish basic network connectivity
• Identify compatibility issues
• Identify and prevent basic security threats
• Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
What is included in the course fees?
This Course Fee excludes your exam voucher. Unfortunately, the Certiport Assessment Centres do not allow tuition providers to pay for learners and request that a learner does so themselves. Due to the fluctuation of the exam costs (Rand-US Dollar exchange), we are unable to indicate accurate exam costs, so you will need to contact your closest Certiport Centre to determine this exam cost. You can locate one closest to you here: www.certiport.com/Locator#.
Please, be aware that all course materials are only offered online. In other words, you will not be receiving any hard copies of the textbook, and you will need to access all the required content through your online classroom, where you’ll be able to find the following course content:
- A digital textbook (PDF) focused on all the content you’ll need to pass the exam successfully
- Videos and Learning material to ensure you are coveredto understand practical concepts
- Learning objectives and skills covered in each lesson
- A glossary of key terms for each lesson
- A summary of what you will learn, as well as the important points on which to focus
- Practice files OR quizzes to accompany the step-by-step exercises in your textbook
- A PDF summary of everything you’ve covered in the textbook
- A study guide and exercise files to help you with your exam prep
- A set of mock exams to be covered before undertaking global exams.
You can start studying whenever you want – there are no specific course starting dates.
All of our assessments are computer-based and, therefore, done online. You are required to book an exam appointment via our Campus Assessment Centre at least 2 weeks prior to your exam date to prepare for your assessme
Status: Accredited course
Type & reward: CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certificate
Provided by: CompTIA IT Fundamentals Minimum credits: N/A
G-CITI Campus is a registered provider ofCompTIA IT Fundamentals training programmes. CompTIA IT Fundamentals is an industry leader in technological development and sets the de facto standard worldwide. They oﬀer internationally recognised information technology certifications which provide valuable knowledge needed to begin or expand a career in information technology and development. They continuously update and develop their study programmes to keep up with technological advances, and they ensure that the exams are relevant to the IT industry.