Project Management (Combo)
We are offering a dual package including the Globally Certified and Accredited Project Management Course. The combo will ensure that you received dual certification, receiving accreditation and Global recogniition in Project Management.
Course Categories: Global Certification & Accredited Skills programme
Delivery Model: Online
Field: Project Management
The Project Management Ready certification is a new way for students to immerse themselves in the project management industry and get involved with this passionate community of professionals. This is an entry level certification that does not require any prior work experience in project management and/or may not have the minimal educational hours needed to take the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam.
The certification covers four key topics:
- Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Business Analysis Framework
- Traditional Plan-Based Methodologies
- Agile Methodologies
Project Management Ready can give students exposure to the concepts and field of project management, and the tools to apply this knowledge to a wide range of career paths.
What are the benefits of certifying?
- Everyone completes projects and can benefit from project management skills. This new certification allows educators to engage with students interested in project management.
- Earning a professional credential gives students a competitive edge as it demonstrates their knowledge and competencies.
- Earning a credential prior to graduation also gives students this competitive edge as they pursue additional education, internship opportunities, the military, or employment.
Project Management Ready fills the need for an industry-recognized certification that allows career and technical education institutions to add value to their programs.
What is included in the certification exam?
The exam tests the candidate’s knowledge on:
- Fundamental Core Concepts of Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Traditional Project Management Methodology
- Agile Project Management Methodology
For more detailed information on what is included in the exam, please review the exam objectives.
Candidates after completing the Project Management under PM Institute and have written a global exam through Certiport will now be entitled to complete the three (3) accredited unit standards Project Management course under MICT SETA.
Below are the modules to be covered:
Unit 1: Demonstrate an understanding of working as a member of
a team (US ID: 120379 )
- Demonstrating an understanding of criteria for working as a member of a team.
- Working autonomously and collaborating with other team members.
- Contributing to building relationships between team members and stakeholders.
- Making a positive contribution to team coherence, image and spirit.
- Respecting personal, ethical, religious and cultural differences to enhance interaction between team members.
Unit 2: Implement Project Management Processes According to
Requirements (US ID: 120381)
- Implementing process and standards to support project change control and configuration management.
- Updating and communicating status of change requests.
- Administering the project library/ repository to support change to affected items.
- Maintaining project organisational information.
Unit 3: Project Management Tools and Techniques (US ID: 120385)
- Demonstrating an understanding of project management tools.
- Using a range of project management tools.