Accredited Computer Skills Program
This 18 SAQA Level 3 Accredited Skills training course empowers individuals to become competent in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook. It also empowers individuals to understand how the internet works
Course Categories: Accredited Course MICTSETA
NQF Level 3 qualification
Delivery Model: Online
Field: Information Technology
- Describe the concepts of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and the use of its components in a healthy and safe manner
- Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI) based spreadsheet application to create and edit spreadsheets.
- Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI) based word processor to format documents.
- Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI) based web browser to search the internet.
- Use electronic mail to send and receive messages.